Sunday, July 3, 2011

Summer Reading Club Update/3 Weeks

OVERALL GOAL: TOTAL OF 180 BOOKS READ  BY 8/21/11
TOTAL OF 18,000 POINTS BY 8/21/11
100% PARTICIPATION
After 3 weeks, I have emailed you your child's progress and here's an update of where we are in our Reading Club:

Students Participating 9 out of 18 students= 50% PARTICIPATION
If you are not using the account that I set up for your child, I have no way of keeping track of their progress/participation. Therefore, I am only reporting on those who I have access to.  If you would like to send me your child’s User Id and Password so that I can check their progress/participation, please email me the information as soon as possible.  I’m tracking their summer reading progress throughout the summer  Thank you!

43 Books Read/33 Quizzes Passed 
(Quizzes are considered passed when the child scores 90% or better)

Book Adventure Points Earned:
3,470 out of 3,545

Please Remember that YOUR GOALS ARE:
  • Read a minimum of 6 books read/quizzes passed
  • Maintain an average score of 85 or higher.
  • Maintain an average attempts of 1.50 or lower.
  • Maintain a average reading level of 2.0 or higher.
If you need a new reading log, click on the reading log below.  
PS: Don't forget to sign up to receive updates from this blog.  Just type your email address where it says: FOLLOW BY EMAIL on the right side of this blog.  
Just 4 Teachers

No comments:

Post a Comment